Mechanical fitting and installation including turnkey overhauls, onsite capability, rotating equipment expertise, and marine refits.
Since its inception in 1968, the balancing division has been a leader in the field of dynamic balancing and is equipped with modern, accurate machines to meet the rigorous demands of its wide variety of clients.
VEEM Limited operates the largest number of balancing machines in Australia and can conduct in-house and in-situ balancing and monitoring. Our range of Schenck balancing machines covers 100 grams to 28 tonnes capacity.
- 25 tonne overhead lifting capability throughout
- Hydrostatic Pressure testing up to 40,000 KPa
- NATA accredited NDT in house
- Multi stage pump overhauls
- Complete overhaul of Compressors and Blowers
- Complete overhaul of fan assemblies
- Complete overhaul of gearboxes
- 150 tonne press capacity
- Transportable containerised fitting and machining workshop
- Commercial and Naval vessel refits and repairs
- On-site shut downs
- Turbine overhauls
- All general fitting