For over 50 years, VEEM has delivered products and services of the highest quality. Thus, meeting the needs of increasingly sophisticated modern industries in Western Australia and across the world.
- 14,700sqm purpose-built fabrication and manufacturing facility
- Largest non-ferrous foundry in Australia
- 5-axis CNC Machining capabilities up to 4.6m in diameter
- In-house alloying and metallurgy
- Sophisticated balancing and machining capabilities
ABOUT VEEM 247 Engineering
VEEM 247 Engineering is VEEM Ltd’s Engineering division. We specialise in a wide range of high quality engineering, manufacturing and balancing for the aerospace, defence, mining, and oil and gas industries.
Proudly headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, VEEM operates from a 14,700sqm purpose-built fabrication and manufacturing facility, including Australia’s largest non-ferrous foundry. VEEM employs approximately 180 staff in Australia, including graduates and apprentices, and maintains a highly skilled research and development team in-house. Celebrating its 50th anniversary in business in 2018, VEEM listed on the Australian Securities Exchange in 2016.